Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Out and About

Equipped with my GPS and giant water bottle, I headed downtown today to check out some local businesses. I had some great finds! First stop: reBlossom Mama & Baby Shop.
They sell used maternity and nursing clothes, baby and toddler clothes, and nursery equipment. Everything was in great condition, and the owners are super nice! I will definitely be going back in the future.

I then decided to make a quick stop at Ike & Jane, a delicious and adorable cafe and bakery. I got a Pink Lady cupcake (strawberry cake, cream cheese frosting) and let me tell you, it was the best cupcake I've ever had in my life! Nothing else even comes close. Whenever a special treat is in order, I will be making a beeline for Ike & Jane!

I hope this post motivates you to support your favorite local businesses or go and find some new ones. It's tons of fun!

No comments: