Here's a very short list of some things I'm looking forward to:
- Snuggling this little wiggle worm who has already made so much of her personality known to me.
- My family visiting. I love them so much and can't wait for them to spend an entire week at my house!
- Getting back to running and yoga. I know it'll be a little while, but I'm dying, DYING!
- Getting back to work. I think and hope hope hope I have a perfect part time job lined up.
- Stitching. I'll have to post a photo of my busted sewing machine soon, but the point is that it's kaput. Dead as a doornail. But my sister is letting me borrow her machine till I get a new one! Can't wait for her to bring it so I can finish some things I have mid-project.
- The Spring. When I'll be able to toss the bug in a wrap or sling and take her on walks through the woods.
- Revealing her name! Trust me, it's killing me not to tell as much as it's killing you!